Purpose of Task Force
Develop vetted proposals for addressing specific action items,
resulting from the March 2010 Planning and Budget retreat, to
increase learning, decrease costs and position the University for
long-term, high-level effectiveness.
Develop proposals to:
- Implement the course redesign process;
- Address emerging budgetary constraints (reduce expenditures and/or increase revenue);
- Increase economic efficiency of course offerings;
- Maintain or improve the quality of student learning outcomes;
- Consider the impact of these proposals on faculty and staff morale and passion;
- Maintain or improve Southeast’s stature and reputation for delivering high quality, cutting-edge educational services; and
- Position Southeast for continued growth, development and maturation.
Report due November 30, 2010